火曜日, 4月 01, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 167 pages 1135-1136

VOCABULARY:
AT ALL COSTS 何が何でも
ENGAGE
PART-TIME
FULL-TIME
INITIALLY
TYPIST
FASCINATE
GANGWAY

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
The weather is very fine.
I went to the near park to see the cherry blossoms today.
I took one photo.
There are a lot of people and temporary stores there.
There are some benches in the park so we sat, ate and drank there.
We had our dinner there.
We drank beer and cocktail.
We stayed there for two hours.

VOCABULARY WITH EXAMPLES:
1. AT ALL COSTS
We must get there at all costs no later than 6 o'clock.
I must finish the job at all costs until end of today.

2. ENGAGE, PART-TIME, FULL-TIME, INITIALLY, TYPIST
I was initially engaged as a part-time typist with the promise of full-time employment later on.
My company engages a stuff for cleaning.
My mother worked as a part-time cashier when I was young.
I work as a full-time engineer.
I initially learned English at the beginner class.
The typist can type words very fast.

3. FASCINATE
She thought she was in love with him, but soon came to realise that she was just fascinated by him.
She fascinates many boys.

4. GANGWAY
"Please keep the gangway clear, otherwise people cannot get to their seats!"
Please don't stand on the gangway.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :