土曜日, 1月 05, 2013

Callan Stage 5 Lesson 62 and Lesson 63 on pages 366-369

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-run, Present Progressive, Past Progressive, continuous, at the same time 

GRAMMAR:
*THE THREE USES OF THE PAST PROGRESSIVE* 1. We use the Past Progressive when there are two actions in the past, both in progress at the same time. For example, "I was watching TV yesterday whilst my brother was reading a book." In this sentence, both verbs are in the Past Progressive.
2. We also use it for two actions in the past where the second action happens whilst the first one is in progress. For example, "I was watching TV yesterday when my brother entered the room." In this sentence, the first verb is in the Past Progressive, whilst the second one is in the Past Simple.
3. A third use is when it is not followed by another verb. For example, "We were speaking English during the last lesson." 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I shouldn't worry or be disheartened because I can still learn English without knowing the grammar; and the understanding can perhaps come later in my studies.
-When we're in a hurry, we must run.
-The farthest I've ever run is 10 kilometers.
-We use the Present Progressive for a continuous action that we are doing now. For example, " I am speaking English now".
-We use the Past Progressive for a continuous action that we were doing in the Past. For example, "I was speaking English yesterday".
-No, it wasn't raining whilst I was coming to school today.
-Yes, I was speaking to somebody yesterday whilst I was having my lunch.
-I was greeting you when you came into the room at the beginning of the lesson.
-The pupils were standing when you left the classroom at the end of the last lesson.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 5
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数366-369

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :