木曜日, 1月 03, 2013

Callan Stage 5

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary
MIX MIXTURE CARE HURRY TAKE ONE'S TIME APPOINTMENT

Sentence Structure
-No, we don't generally mix sugar with potatoes
-No, I don't think a mixture of tea and coffee would make a pleasant drink, but it would make an unpleasant drink
-My mother cared for me when I was a child
-No, if I were late for a very important appointment, I wouldn't take my time, but I'd hurry
-It's sometimes a bad thing to hurry because we can't usually do things well when we hurry

DICTATION 35
We don't turn right/ until we get to the next street./
Some people prefer/ death to life./
In the struggle,/ the enemy were surrounded/ at great speed/ and were taken by surprise/ without their swords/ in their hands./
He won't offer his cigarettes round/ when he is in company./
I shan't buy him/ a newspaper again./
He is sorry that he sold his old house/ which was in a quiet road./
The house he has now/ is in a very noisy street,/ and so he must try/ and find another,/ if possible.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 5
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 359

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :