金曜日, 1月 25, 2013

Callan Stage 5 Lesson 73 and Lesson 74 on pages 438-440

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-inverted commas, snowstorm
-atomic

GRAMMAR:
*OPEN CONDITIONAL*
-IF + PRESENT + FUTURE = PROBABILITY
-IF I GO TO LONDON, I WILL SEE THE THAMES

*PRESENT SUBJUNCTIVE CONDITIONAL*
-IF + PAST (Present Subjunctive) + CONDITIONAL = PRESENT SUPPOSITION
-IF I WENT TO LONDON, I WOULD SEE THE THAMES

*PAST SUBJUNCTIVE CONDITIONAL*
-IF + PAST PERFECT (Past Subjunctive) + PAST CONDITIONAL = PAST SUPPOSITION
-IF I HAD GONE TO LONDON, I WOULD HAVE SEEN THE THAMES

*A Past Subjunctive Conditional expresses a supposition in the past: something that did not, in fact, happen. As you know, in English, we don't have a separate tense for the Subjunctive (except for the verb "to be"). For the Present Subjunctive, we use the Past Simple and say, "If I took; if I opened" etc., whilst for the Past Subjunctive, we use the Past Perfect and say, "If I had taken; If I had opened" etc.

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I've just got home at 6:45pm.
-My cat is in my room.
-An open conditional expresses a probability.
-Its construction is "If + present + future".
-If I am hungry, I will eat something.
-A Present Subjunctive conditional expresses a supposition in the present; something that, in fact, does not happen.
-Its construction is: "If + Past + Conditional''
-If I worked hard, I would be tired.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 5
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数438-440


However, the best way to learn anything in English is by practice.
The word "great" means large in a physical or spiritual sense.
They've always kept their promises, so they say.
What else can we do but watch TV when we find life boring?
They were nearly blinded by the snowstorm, and couldn't see in which direction they were going.
Instead of a belt she wore a chain which was the fashion of the day.
We usually think of the devil as having long ears that become thin and narrow at the top.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :