水曜日, 1月 23, 2013

Callan Stage 5 , page 427-429

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
1.SUFFER 2.wish 3.REMIND 4.IN OTHER WORDS 5. MEMBER

sentence structure:

1.I've suffered from a cold.
2.My greatest wish in life is having a child.
3.I suffered from severe disease.
4.This building has existed for two years.
5.The difference between the words "remember" and "remind" is that I remember something myself, without help, whereas, if I forget something, somebody reminds me of it. In other words, they remember for me.
6.If I forget the meaning of the word during the lesson the teacher reminds me of it.
7.If I have an important appointment to keep my wife reminds me.

Dictation:
1.Birds cannot fly faster than planes.
2.Don't shout! I can hear you quite well enough when you speak quietly
3.The slaves were carrying the sticks into the house in order to make a fire
4.From over the lake came the sound of the church bells.
5.The fat man swam better than his thin friend.
6.She lost her way and was unable to find a policeman
7.Some Past Participles of verbs are :- begun, known, swum, taken, shaken, written, forgotten and broken
8.The word "whether" expresses a doubt .
9.The best way to learn how to use it is by practice.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan stage:5 ***
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数Pages:427-429 ***

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :