水曜日, 1月 23, 2013

Callan Stage 5 Lesson 72 on pages 429-431

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-even, even though, not even, keep an appointment, born (to be born)
-to, at ,direction 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I've just got home.
-No, neither you nor anyone in this room, remind me of any member of my family.
-Yes, I'd keep an appointment even though I had to walk through heavy rain in order to do so.
- If you were very hungry, would you even eat bad food?
    No, even if I were very hungry, I wouldn't eat bad food.
-Yes, there'll be even more people and more cars in the world in a few years' time.
-Yes, I sometimes stop and think that even as we are sitting here at this moment, there is somebody dying somewhere in the world, there is somebody being born, somebody being killed in an accident, somebody being murdered and somebody being married.
-Because I'm interested in what is happening to other people.
-No, I don't know of a house or even a village where they haven't even got water or electricity.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 5
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数429-431

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :