金曜日, 1月 11, 2013

Callan Stage 5 Lesson 66 on pages 392-393

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-asleep, awake, in order to, take exercise

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I have 3 holidays starting from Saturday to Monday.
-On Monday it will be holiday in Japan because whole Japan will going to celebrate for this coming seijinnsiki.
-I will go to Shikoku island.
-No, I won't still be asleep at 11 o'clock tomorrow morning, but I'll be awake.
-No, I won't still be awake at 3 o'clock tomorrow morning, but I'll be asleep.
-People work in order to earn money.
-People eat in order to live.
-We must take exercise in order to keep in good health.
-Yes, I notice you're wearing something different from last lesson.
-The first thing I notice about people when I meet them for the first time is their clothes.
-Yes, there are some notices hanging up in my office.
-The paradigm of the verb "to lie" is "lie - lay - lain".
-The longest I've ever lain in bed for when I've been ill has been about 2 days.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 5
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数392-393


POINT AT
POINT OUT
INDICATE
"To point at" we use for the action of pointing the finger at an object. For example, "I'm pointing at that picture". Whilst "to point out" is to show, or to indicate, among many different objects. For example, "I'm pointing out the picture I like the best among all the pictures in this room."

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :