月曜日, 1月 21, 2013

Callan Stage 5 Lesson 70 page 421 - 422

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-If I could live anywhere in the world I liked, I'd live in Hawaii. 
- I think dogs ought to be kept on a chain. 
-People in hot countries wear loose clothes to keep themselves cool. 
-No, there aren't any loose stones on the road outside my house. 
-A man loosens his tie when it's hot in order to let out the hot air that is inside his shirt. 
-The kind of things that happen in a storm are that people sometimes die, water in the river rises, things get broken etc. 
-Blind people read with special books made for them, which they can read by touching the words. 
-When we say someone is a chain-smoker, it means that he smokes one cigarette after another like a continuous chain. 
-No, my finger is not thicker than my wrist, but it is thinner than my wrist.


GRAMMAR:
-We can use big and little instead of the words large and small. 
-The four kinds of paradigms are a) Those that have all three parts different. For example, see - saw - seen; b) Those that have only two parts different. For example, sit - sat - sat c) Those that have all their parts the same. For example, cut - cut - cut; and d) The regular verbs that add ed to form their Past and Past Participle. For example, arrive - arrived - arrived.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 5 book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数421 - 422

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :