木曜日, 4月 11, 2013

Callan Stage 7 Lesson 100 on pages 620-621

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-defeat
-election
-politics
-throne 玉座

IDIOM 3:
*SNAG = a problem (usually a small one) problem
*e.g. The job's quite easy. You should find no snags to it. 

GRAMMAR:
*Instead of saying "neither do I: neither has she" etc. we can say "I don't either: she hasn't either" etc. 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-The weather is fine, but it's cold today.
-My wife cooked pasta for our dinner.
-We must not be late and neither must you.
-Instead of saying "neither do I: neither has she" etc. we can say "I don't either: she hasn't either" etc.
-No, my town isn't usually defeated at football.
-Because my town football team is strong.
-No, I don't know which political party suffered defeat in the last elections in France.
-We call the chair a king sits on a throne.
-I have no snags to finish the job. 

EXERCISE 41:
1) Whereabouts in a sentence do the words "also, as well" and "too" usually go ? - And give me an example of each.
-The word "also" usually goes between the subject and the verb, whilst the words "as well" and "too" usually go at the end of the sentence.
-I also go to work.
-I go to work as well.
-I go to work too.
2) What is the difference between the words "who" and "whom" ? - And give an example of each.
-The difference between the words "who" and "whom" is that the word "who" is the subject of a verb, whilst, for the object of a verb, we use the word "whom".
-"Who is speaking to you?"
-"To whom are you speaking?"
3) What do we generally say instead of "to whom are you speaking" - and why?
-Instead of "To whom are you speaking?", we generally say "Who are you speaking to?", because it is easier to say.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数620-621



ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :