土曜日, 4月 13, 2013

Callan Stage 7 Lesson 101 on pages 621-623

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-phrase
-collection
-mind [v.] = object to, consider, obey, look after, to be careful of
-object [v.]
-passenger
-excuse me
-non-smoker
-pipe
-babysitter
-Do you mind? 

GRAMMAR AND EXPLANATION:
*A phrase is part of a sentence. It is a collection of words that does not make complete sense by itself.
For example, "on the floor, over a high building" etc. A phrase has no finite verb in it.
*The verb "to mind" means "to object to; to consider; to be careful of; to obey", and "to look after".
*When we are in a train, before opening the window, we say to the other passengers "Excuse me, would you mind if I opened the window?" (or Do you mind if I open the window?) 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-There was an earthquake occurred in the early morning today.
-It occurred at 5:30 am.
-That time I was still sleeping and my wife woke me up.
-We turned on the TV to get some information about the earthquake.
-The magnitude is 6.0, it's quite a big earthquake.
-The earthquake happened in west part of Japan.
-There were no big damages at all.
-Some people are injured, but no one die.
-A phrase is part of a sentence. It is a collection of words that does not make complete sense by itself.
-The verb "to mind" means "to object to; to consider; to be careful of; to obey", and "to look after".
-Before opening the window of a train, we say to the other passengers "Excuse me, would you mind if I opened the window?"
-Yes, I'd mind if I were a non-smoker and I were sitting in a non-smoking part of the train, and someone began to smoke a pipe.
-If I did mind, I'd say to the person "Excuse me, but do you mind not smoking?"
-If I fell asleep in a room where a gas pipe had broken, the room will be full of gas and I'd probably never wake up.
-Yes, I sometimes mind what my mother said when I was a child.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数621-623

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :