月曜日, 4月 15, 2013

Callan Stage 7 Lesson 102 on pages 629-631

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-seat (n & v)
-I think so
-I hope not
-reply
-pass (an exam) 

GRAMMAR:
*A chair is an object which has a place to sit on, four legs and a back, whilst a seat is just anywhere we sit. If we sit on a chair, that is our seat. Even if we sit on the floor, that too is our seat.
*We use the words "so" and "not" in order not to have to repeat a whole sentence that someone has just said. For example, someone says to us "Did you remember to shut the door?" and we reply "Yes, I think so" or "No, I don't think so". The word "so" saves us repeating the whole sentence "Yes, I think I have shut the door" or "No, I don't think I have shut the door". The same is true of the word "not". For example, "Is James coming to the party tomorrow?", to which the reply might be "I hope so" or "I hope not". 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I can't keep 2 cats at home, one cat is more than enough.
-My cat is a male and he weigh 3 kg.
-Me and my wife cook our dinner together.
-The difference between ''chair'' and ''seat'' is that a chair is an object which has a place to sit on, four legs and a back, whilst a seat is just anywhere we sit.
-No, men in my country don't stand up and offer their seats to women on buses.
-No, I don't think they ought to, but they ought to offer their seats to old men and women and pregnant women.
-The average bus seats about 50 passengers.
-We use the "so" and "not" in order not to have to repeat a whole sentence that someone has just said.
-Did you finish your homework?
-Yes, I think so.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数629-631

I think so. I don't think so.
I think not. はあまり使わない。

I hope so.  I hope not.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :