土曜日, 4月 06, 2013

Callan Stage 7 Lesson 99 pages 613-615

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-waste
-terrible
-improve
-leadership
-market 

GRAMMAR:
*USE OF CONTRACTIONS*
In conversation, we nearly always use contractions - "I'm, you've, he'd" etc. - but we do not use them in writing, except when we are repeating exactly what someone has said. For example, "I'm the only one who'd know", he said. We can, of course, also use them in a letter to a friend. 

IDIOM 2:
*FED UP = sick and tired, and bored
-e.g. I'm fed up with hearing him say the same old thing every time we meet. 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-It's raining today.
-Me and my wife cook for our dinner together.
-The kind of things I consider to be a waste of money buying are expensive watches.
-I can't wear an expensive watch because I'm afraid that I wouldn't notice that there is a scratch on it and might they will stole it from me.
-Yes, I sometimes waste my money.
-I waste it on buying company stocks.
-Yes, I sometimes waste my time.
-I waste it on waiting for my turn to come in a long queue in a restaurant.
- We use contractions in conversation, but not in writing, except when we are repeating exactly what someone has said.
-I think the most terrible thing that can happen to someone is car accident.
-We can improve our English by practising a lot, watching movies without subtitle, reading books in English, writing letters and diaries in English and listening English news.
-No, I wouldn't like to have the leadership of my country in my hands.
-Because I can't take and I can't handle that very big responsibility.
-Yes, we have a market-place in the middle of my home town. 
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数613-615

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :