土曜日, 4月 27, 2013

Callan Stage 7 page 650 please continue Exercise 42 no. 11 letter b.

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary :
•COMMANDS 
•REQUESTS 
•QUESTIONS, 
•SIMPLY 

Sentence Structures:
•We use a verb like "ask" instead of "say"; we do not use a question mark; and we put the subject before the verb 

EXERCISE 42 no.11 
11) Change the following sentences into Indirect Speech 
a) "I am going to go home", she said, 
b) "Richard has just come in", I said, 
c) "I think they will go home immediately after the theatre", John said, 
d) "I had my bag with me when I left the shop", said my mother, 
e) "If Mary were here, you would not dare say such a thing", I said. 
ANSWER: 11) 
a) She said that she was going to go home, 
b) I said that Richard had just come in. 
c) John said that he thought they would go home immediately after the theatre, 
d) My mother said that she had her bag with her when she left the shop, 
e) I said that, if Mary were here, you would not dare say such a thing.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数650-654


"Can you give me a book ?"
I asked you if you could give me a book.

John: "What are you doing, Charles ?"
John asked Charles what he was doing.

"Don't walk so fast"
I told you not to walk so fast.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :