土曜日, 4月 27, 2013

Callan Stage 7 , page 651-652

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary: 
1. PLAIN 
2.REQUESTS 
3.COMMANDS 
4.A TASTE FOR 
5.THEN 
6.PURITY 
7. IMPURITY

Sentence Structured: 
1. Q-WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE CHANGE A COMMAND FROM DIRECT INTO INDIRECT SPEECH ? 
A-When we change a command from Direct into Indirect Speech we use words like "told, commanded, ordered"; we change the Imperative into the Infinitive; and, in the case of a negative command, the "do not" becomes simply "not". For example, "Don't walk so fast" becomes -1 told you not to walk so fast 
2 The teacher commanded the student to sit down during the class. 
3 -The boss ordered me to listen to the instructions carefully 
4. I told my friend to carry the table. 
5.Q-WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE CHANGE REQUESTS FROM DIRECT INTO INDIRECT SPEECH ?/ 
A-When we change requests from Direct into Indirect Speech, we use the same constructions with commands, and use words like "ask" or "request". For example, "Would you pass the salt, please?" becomes - I asked you if you would pass the salt. 
6.Q-IS IT EASIER TO GROW FOOD ON A PLAIN THAN ON A MOUNTAIN ?/ 
A-Yes it's easier to grow food on a plain than on a mountain. 
7.Q-SUPPOSING YOU HADN'T SPOKEN PLAINLY ENOUGH WHEN TRYING TO EXPRESS YOURSELF IN ENGLISH, WHAT'D YOU HAVE TO DO ? 
A-Supposing I hadn't spoken plainly enough when trying to express myself in English I'd have to repeat what I had said in other words and try to make my meaning much plainer
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7 ,
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 651-652

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :