木曜日, 4月 18, 2013

Callan Stage 7 , page 635 , start with--->IDIOM 5 FEEL DOWN IN THE DUMPS: FEEL DOWN IN THE MOUTH: FEEL LOW = feel unhappy

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語IDIOM 5===>:FEEL DOWN IN THE DUMPS:
FEEL DOWN IN THE MOUTH:
FEEL LOW
= feel unhappy
===>
You're looking down in the dumps. What's wrong ? -I feel very low. Nothing seems to be going right these days.

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:

-I was feeling very down in the mouth that morning, but when her letter arrived I felt much better
-We had better study hard if we want to get high marks in an examination.
-Yes, one had better drink less if one doesn't want to get drunk.
-I'd better look after myself by wearing thick, warm clothes etc. in order to avoid catching a cold.
-If I buy clothes and find out later that they don't properly,I take them back and try to change them.
-No, my house-door key wouldn't fit this door because my house-door key's a different size.
-Yes, I've some brother and sister.
-I'd say the person in this world who was fit for nothing was the Prime Minister, my brother etc. because he doesn't know how to do anything properly .
-If I opened up a language school, I'd have to fit up with tables, chairs, pictures, etc.
-The best way to keep fit is to do physical exercises every morning, go to bed early, take walks in the open air, eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, and not to smoke or drink.
-No, their clothes don't fit me because they take a different size from me.
VOCABULARY:
-HAD BETTER
-FIT
-FIND OUT 気づく
-TAKE BACK 返す
-OPEN UP
-FIT UP
レッスンで利用した教材callan 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 635

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :