火曜日, 3月 04, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 165 on page 1112

VOCABULARY:
thumb
lift
hitch-hike
pull in 止まる、休憩する
accelerate
impress
impressive

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
I've been to USA last week for my business trip.
I stayed there for a week.
I went there with a co-worker.
I didn't have enough time to tour around the country, but I went to the shopping mall.
I bought a pancake mix and chocolates.
I spoke in English with American people.
We discussed about software specifications.
I went back Japan Sunday midnight and that's already Monday.
I felt tired from my business trip.
I went to work today and reported about business trip.
Maybe, I will sleep early this evening because I still feel tired.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. WHAT DOES IT MEAN "TO HITCH-HIKE" ? - AND ARE YOU FOR OR AGAINST HITCH-HIKING, AND WHY?
To "hitch-hike" means to stand on the side of the road and thumb a lift from passing cars. I'm for hitch-hiking because it's convenient and it reduces air pollution.

2. DOES A TRAIN ACCELERATE WHEN IT PULLS INTO A STATION?
No, a train doesn't accelerate when it pulls into a station, but it slows down.

3. WHICH PERSON, THAT YOU HAVE SEEN OR MET, HAS IMPRESSED YOU THE MOST, AND WHAT WAS MOST IMPRESSIVE ABOUT HIM (OR HER) ?
The person I've seen or met was my wife who has impressed me of her personality she's talkative and kind.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :