木曜日, 3月 20, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 165 on page 1120

VOCABULARY:
BRIDE 新婦
BRIDEGROOM 新郎
DIARY
FAME 名誉
GIFT
HONEY
INTERPRET
JOG
KETTLE

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It's raining today.
I wore a raincoat and rode a bicycle when I went to the office.
I still have a cold.
I'm not so busy today.
I went to udon noodles restaurant with my wife for our dinner.
My wife drove the car going to the restaurant.
I rarely drive my own car.
My wife wants to drink alcohol so we will drink together.
We will drink plum wine.

VOCABULARY FOR TRANSLATION:
1. BRIDE
A bride usually wear a white dress.

2. BRIDEGROOM
The bridegroom looked very happy at his wedding party.

3. DIARY
I write my diary everyday.

4. FAME
After he succeeded in working, he got a fame.

5. GIFT
I usually send a gift to my parents twice a year.

6. HONEY
I eat pancakes with honey in the morning.

7. INTERPRET
It's difficult to interpret his message.

8. JOG
I jog every morning.

9. KETTLE
She poured the hot water from the kettle to the cup.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :