木曜日, 3月 06, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 165 on pages 1112-1113

VOCABULARY:
estimate
painting
leak
in danger
naturally
natural
process

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It was raining in the morning.
It's cold today and I'm using air conditioner which produces warm air.
I have a pocket warmer and I bring it sometimes in winter.
It's very useful.
We put benzine a kind of alcohol into the pocket warmer.
I left my umbrella in the convenience store.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT ESTIMATING THE COST OF THINGS, SUCH AS HOUSES, PAINTINGS, CLOTHES ETC. ?
I'm not good at estimating the cost of things, such as houses, paintings, clothes etc.

2. WHAT IS A SHIP IN DANGER OF DOING WHEN IT LEAKS ?
A ship is in danger when it leaks and it will sink

3. WHAT DO WE MEAN BY NATURAL FOOD?
By natural food we mean a food that which has been produced naturally and not by an artificial process.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :