月曜日, 4月 07, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 167 page 1139 "IN ALL"

VOCABULARY:

-COMMUNICATION
-GREENGROCER  八百屋
-TEXT
-INTERVAL
-INVENTION
-INVENTOR
-JOURNALIST

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:

-Most Japanese are not good in communication with foreigners.
-I went to the greengrocer in order to buy a radish.
-I refer to the text to do the experiment.
-If we practice the basketball we need to have an interval every an hour.

VOCABULARY WITH EXAMPLES

-IN ALL  まとめて
-Together with last week's bill, that will be fifty pounds you owe me in all.

-UNDERTAKE  引き受ける
-I can't undertake to do the job at the moment, because I have too much other work on my plate.

-VACANT, TOILET, LAVATORY
-On the doors of public toilets, or lavatories, one usually sees the words "engaged" or "vacant".
-There were no vacant rooms at any of the hotels in the town, due to a big international conference.

-WASTEFUL, RESOURCE
-The world has to be very careful not to be wasteful of its natural resources.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :