木曜日, 4月 03, 2014

Today's Lesson:Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 167 page 1137 please start with ''MAINLAND''.

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:

-I didn't cut my hair.
-This year I don't have pollen allergy.
-My two cats are very noisy and they're OK.

VOCABULARY WITH EXAMPLES:-

-MAINLAND
-Sicily is a large island off the mainland of Italy.

-AT FIRST SIGHT
-At first sight I was not very impressed by what I saw.

-NETWORK
-There is a network of radio and television stations throughout the country.

-OBJECTION
-"Has anyone any objection to people smoking during the discussions ?"

-DROP OFF, CONDUCTOR
-The bus will drop you off at the Post Office if you ask the conductor.
-I find that I am so tired in the evening after a hard day's work, that I often drop off to sleep whilst watching television.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :