火曜日, 4月 29, 2014

(OLD Edition) Callan Stage 11 Lesson 170 page 1159 start with: PLOT

Vocabulary:

REUNION 同窓会
ALUMNI HOMECOMING 同窓会
Home for the aged 老人ホーム
PLOT 企む、描く
HEAD FOR 向かう

Callan Questions :

Q. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT SOMEONE WAS PLOTTING TO MURDER YOU, OR PLOTTING TO GET YOU DISMISSED FROM YOUR JOB ?
A. If I found out that someone was plotting to murder me;I'd tell the police, or plotting to get me dismissed from my job I'd tell my boss what was happening.

Q. IS IT THE PRACTICE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR SOME PEOPLE LIVING IN FLATS IN TOWN TO OWN A PLOT OF LAND IN THE COUNTRY ON WHICH TO GROW FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES?
A. No, it isn't the practice in my country for some people living in flats in my town to own a plot of land in the country which to grow fresh fruit and vegetables.

Q. WHY MUST ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF A CREW, EVEN IN A SMALL SAILING BOAT, PLOT THE COURSE OF THE BOAT WHEN AT SEA ?
A. The reason one of the members a crew to check the position of the boat to ensure that the boat is not heading for danger.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :