金曜日, 4月 11, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 168 on page 1142

VOCABULARY:
SCORE
PLAY AWAY アウェーで戦う
PLAY AT HOME ホームで戦う
POINT
TABLE TENNIS

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
The weather is fine and it's warm today.
I had a paid holiday today.
I just stayed at home and I slept until noon.
I ate lunch outside then I went shopping and bought something.
I bought some groceries.
I will go out to eat dinner with my wife.
My wife has a work tomorrow.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. WHY IS IT THAT A FOOTBALL TEAM PLAYING AT HOME USUALLY SCORES MORE GOALS THAN WHEN PLAYING AWAY?
The reason a football team playing at home usually scores more goals than when playing away is that it is surrounded by its home crowd of supporters who cheer it on.

2. HOW MANY POINTS DOES ONE NEED TO SCORE TO WIN A GAME OF TABLE TENNIS?
One needs to score 21 points to win a game of table tennis.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :