日曜日, 4月 27, 2014

(OLD Edition) Callan Stage 11 Lesson 169 page 1158 start with "IN PLACE"

VOCABULARY:

-DIAL  電話をかける
-EARTHQUAKE
-FERTILE  (土地が)肥えた
-GEAR
-JUNCTION
-JURY  陪審員
-LABEL
-NAPKIN
-ONION
-PEDESTRIAN 歩行者

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:

-I watched a movie with my wife.
-I have already eaten my dinner.
-I went to library and read some magazines.
-I dial the number of police station.
-His house got a serious damage by the earthquake.
-The field is so fertile that we can grow many vegetables.
-My bicycles have 4 gears.
-I watch the car accident at the junction.
-I washed the dirty napkin.

VOCABULARY WITH EXAMPLES:-

-IN PLACE
-Everything was finally in place for the big occasion.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :