月曜日, 2月 10, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 163 on pages 1097-1098

VOCABULARY:
AT LUNCH
REGION
SCHEME
TASK
BREAK-UP  別れ
break up 壊す

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It was sunny and yesterday was cloudy.
I took a TOEIC exam last Saturday.
My purpose or reason why I took the exam is to check my progress in listening and writing.
I just stayed at home and took some rest yesterday.
It's a foundation day in Japan and it's a national holiday.
I don't have work tomorrow and we plan that we will go to amusement park.
The amusement park is full of beautiful and colorful LED lights.
It's located in Mie prefecture.

VOCABULARY WITH EXAMPLES:
1. AT LUNCH
We were sitting at lunch when we heard the bad news.
I talk with my co-workers at lunch.

2. REGION
The Arctic and Antarctic regions are two of the coldest places on earth.
There are many deer at this region.

3. SCHEME
The scheme for building a new factory in the area was not accepted by the local inhabitants.
My city has a scheme to build a new highway.

4. TASK
The task of organising the work was immense.
It's important to consider a task for studying English in this year.

5. BREAK - UP
The break-up of the marriage was expected by everybody.
He broke the jar up with a hammer before putting it into the rubbish bag.
When she gets angry, she breaks something up.
The break-up of marriage makes me stressful.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :