金曜日, 2月 14, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 164 pages 1101-1102

VOCABULARY:
BY SIGHT 見覚えがある
BY NAME 名前を知っている
MOOD 
VARY  変わる

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It's very cold today because it was snowing so heavily since midnight.
My wife brought to the office by car.
I got one pack of chocolate form her yesterday.
We ate it together.
Maybe, I will to the hair salon for my haircut.
I will prepare for my business trip on the 23rd of February.
I will stay there for one week.
I have some co-workers who are in America.
I will go there alone.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. DO YOU EVER FIND ON MEETING SOMEONE FOR THE SECOND TIME THAT YOU RECOGNISE THEM BY SIGHT BUT NOT BY NAME ? AND HOW DO YOU OVERCOME YOUR EMBARRASSMENT ?
Yes, I sometimes find on meeting someone for the second time that I recognise them by sight but not by name I say nothing about having forgotten their name and hope it will come to me during the course of the conversation or say "I'm sorry, last time we met I didn't quite catch your name, what's your name again?''

2. ARE YOU THE TYPE OF PERSON WHOSE MOODS VARY FROM DAY TO DAY, OR EVEN FROM HOUR TO HOUR, OR ARE YOUR MOODS FAIRLY STEADY AND CONSTANT ?
No, I'm not the type whose moods vary from day to day, or even from hour to hour, but I'm a type of person whose moods are fairly steady and constant.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :