水曜日, 2月 19, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 164 on page 1108

VOCABULARY:
SECURE
SECURITY
ROBBERY
PENSION

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It's cloudy and cold today.
I'm tired because it's a busy day today in the office.
I fixed a bug in the computer.
Computer bug means computer issues.
Yes, I was able to fixed it.
In order to fix it, I investigated the software source code.
It takes a lot of time just to fix it.
Creating and developing software takes about 1 year.
Almost every two year, we release new product.
My company produces printers.
The brand of our printers is Sharp.
I will surf the internet after the lesson.

VOCABULARY WITH EXAMPLES:
1. SECURE, SECURITY, ROBBERY, PENSION
Most people these days expect to feel secure against robbery in their houses, and to have the security of a pension in their old age.
When I go to abroad, I sometimes don't feel secure.
He asked the security company to keep his house secure.
The shop closed the shutter against robbery at night.
My grandmother gets a pension every two months.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :