水曜日, 2月 12, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 163 and Lesson 164 on pages 1098-1099

VOCABULARY:
PILLOW
SAUSAGE
SLEEVE 袖
GET AWAY 逃げる
NERVOUS
EXHAUST
NERVOUS EXHAUSTION 精神的疲弊
HEART-ATTACK  心臓発作

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
I have a little cold today.
Yes, I took Chinese medicines for it.
It was sunny, but it's very cold.
I just stayed at home because of my cold and I also had a headache.
I had a good sleep yesterday.
I cancelled the plan and I didn't to the amusement park because of my bad condition yesterday.
I'm a bit tired today from work.
I will go to bed soon after the lesson.
I put my head on the pillow.
I like both boiled sausage and baked sausage.
I wear long sleeve shirt in winter.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. WHAT OFTEN HAPPENS TO HIGH PRESSURE BUSINESS-MEN WHO WORK TOO HARD AND NEVER EVEN GET AWAY FOR THE NORMAL ANNUAL HOLIDAY ?
High-pressure businessmen who work too hard and never even get away for the normal annual holiday often finish up suffering from high blood-pressure or nervous exhaustion, and could even drop dead from a sudden heart-attack.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :