木曜日, 2月 13, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 164 on pages 1099-1100

VOCABULARY:
OUT OF PLACE 居心地が悪い
COMPOSER
MEDICAL
CONFERENCE
CONGRESS
TENSE
RESPOND
STIFFEN 固くなる
GRIP
AVAILABLE
EXCITE

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It rained a little in the morning.
I went to the office by bicycle and I got wet.
I will eat something together with my wife, maybe we will eat chocolates.
We will celebrate Pre Valentines Day today.
I will go to Hawaii with my parents and my sister next month.
My wife can't go with us to Hawaii because she has a work.
I will buy something as a souvenir for her in Hawaii and I will give it on White Day.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE FEELING AND LOOKING OUT OF PLACE; THAT IS, ON WHAT KIND OF OCCASIONS WOULD CERTAIN PEOPLE FEEL AND LOOK OUT OF PLACE?
An example of people feeling and looking out of place is a painter or a composer being present at a medical conference or commercial congress.

2. HOW DO PEOPLE USUALLY RESPOND PHYSICALLY TO A TENSE SITUATION ?
People usually respond physically to a tense situation by becoming tense themselves; their bodies stiffen, they grip any available object, like the arm of a chair, and might become nervously excited.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :