土曜日, 3月 02, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 89 on pages 530-531

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-include
-brush ブラシ
-box
-type 種類、タイプする
-practise:英 (practice:米)
-get out
-strange-looking
-take pride
-copy (n)
-mice 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I played with my cat and I also took a nap.
-My wife is working today.
-Usually, her day off is on weekends but she went to her office to work because it's a special working day today.
-I will go shopping today and I will buy some groceries.
-Yes, when I stay at a hotel for one night, the price I pay usually include breakfast.
-We use a brush to clean our shoes.
-Yes, I like to watch boxing.
-Because it's exciting.
-The type of film I like to see is one with plenty of action.
-Yes, I can type.
-About 40 words a minute.
-Typing is very important in my work.
-Yes, I sometimes practise English outside the lesson. 

MISSPELLED WORDS:
-although [also]
-servants [survants]
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数530-531


Some people have a manner of a pig.
Although he has lain in bed for several hours, he is still awake.
They did not notice the strange looking house.
When people owe us money, we ought really to have a piece of paper with their signature on it and the amount they owe.
Some servants take great pride for their work.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :