日曜日, 3月 10, 2013

Callan Stage 6

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Grammar Questions 
Sentence Structures: 
-The two Subjunctives of "to be"are "If I was" and "If I were"

What are the seven uses of future tense?
-1) Pure Future, e.g. Tomorrow will be Tuesday
2) Promise, e.g. If you are a good boy, I will give you some money
3) Determination, e.g. My mother says I mustn't go to the cinema this evening, but I will go
4) Polite Request, e.g. Will you open the window, please?
5) Willingness, e.g. Will you open the window, please? - Yes, I will
6) Offer of Service, e.g. Shall I open the window for you? and
7) Suggestion, e.g. Shall we go for a walk this afternoon?

-Were the cars being driven too fast by the two men?

-"John" is the subject and the word "himself is the object, and the pronoun "himself is called a Reflexive Pronoun

-We use "to point at" for the action of pointing the finger at an object, whilst "to point out" we use to show, or to indicate, one among many different objects
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page :550 -553

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :