日曜日, 3月 31, 2013

Callan Stage 7 Lesson 97 on pages 595-596

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-claim (v and n)
-take...to court
-lawyer
-property 所有物
-lost property office 忘れ物課
-damage 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I will go to the park tomorrow to see cherry blossoms with my wife.
-There is a cherry blossom festival tomorrow.
-There are many small stores in the park.
-We will go to there before lunch.
-I will buy some foods and drinks from those small stores.
-We will enjoy eating and drinking under the cherry blossoms tree while watching it.
-No, if you claimed to be a millionaire, I wouldn't believe you.
-Because you would not be teaching there now.
-Yes, if someone hit my car and it was his fault, I could claim damages against him.
-If he refused my claim, I'd have to take him to court.
-If a relation of mine died and left me some land, or other property, I'd have to go lawyer's office to claim it legally.
-I must go to the Lost Property Office in order to claim things that I've left on the train.
-Yes, I think that the youth of today is better than the youth of the old days.
-The kind of jobs a youth can do better than an old man are driving a car or flying a plane. 

GRAMMAR:
*It will be noticed in this last question that the word "kind" has no "s" on the end. Some people put an "s" on; others do not Many people will add an "s" in certain sentences when followed by a plural noun and not in others. For example, they might say "What kinds of jobs can a youth do better than an old man?" but "What kind of books do you like reading?" As with so much in English, a lot depends on whether something sounds pleasant to the ear and is easy to pronounce. Most people prefer to drop the "s" where possible (saying "six million", for example, instead of "six millions"), as too many "s" sounds together are not very pleasant to the ear.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数595-596

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :