木曜日, 3月 14, 2013

Callan Stage 6 , pages 562-565

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Grammar:
*The three additional meanings of the verb "tell", besides meaning the same as "say", are - to inform, to order, and to relate. 

*Another difference between "say" and "tell" is that we generally use "tell" when we speak to somebody, whilst we use "say" when we are not speaking to anyone in particular. 

*For Direct Speech, we use the verb "say" 

*There's no real difference in meaning between the words "older" and "elder", except that generally, when speaking about people-in the same family, we prefer to use the word "elder"; and elder can only be used when speaking about people 

*We double the final consonant of an adjective in forming its comparative and its superlative when it ends in a single consonant preceded by a single vowel. For example, - thin - thinner - thinnest 

*When an adjective ends in a consonant plus y, the y is changed to i. For example, - happy - happier - happiest 

***LIST OF TENSES:*** 

PAST PROGRESSIVE: I was working 

PAST PERFECT: I had worked. 

FUTURE PROGRESSIVE: I shall be working 

PAST SUBJUNCTIVE: If I had worked 

FUTURE PERFECT: I shall have worked 

PAST PERFECT PROGRESSIVE: I had been working 

PRESENT PERFECT PROGRESSIVE: I have been working 

FUTURE PERFECT PROGRESSIVE: I shall have been working
レッスンで利用した教材Callan pdf
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 562-565

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :