金曜日, 3月 22, 2013

Callan Stage 7 Lesson 94 page 575 - 578

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
bill,
come to,
per,
quarter,
pass,
act,  become an act 有効になる
used to,
play truant,
B.C,
A.D,
Christ,
Lord,
trial, 試み、裁判
introduce,
from abroad

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
Yes, if a girl goes to a restaurant with her boyfriend I think she ought to pay half the bill. 
After a bill has been passed by the government, it becomes an act. 
No, I didn't used to speak English better in the past than I speak it now, but I used to speak it worse. 
No, I never used to play truant when I were a small child at school. 
No, it isn't wise to judge something before we give it a trial.
GRAMMAR:
We use the words "used to" for a repeated action in the past. They generally mean that the action is now finished. 
The letters "B. C" means Before Christ. 
T he letters "A. D." mean Anno Domini (from the Latin) meaning "in the year of our Lord"; although we usually think of this as meaning After Christ.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7 book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数575 - 578


We use the words "used to" for a repeated action in the past, and it generally means that the action is now finished. For example, "I used to go to the cinema every Saturday afternoon (but I don't now)". It means that I was in the habit of going to the cinema every Saturday afternoon.

It will be noticed that, in conversation, the "d" in "used to" is often silent. Probably because it is difficult to pronounce a "d" and a "t" sound together.

used to = ユーストゥ

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :