月曜日, 3月 18, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Vocabulary Test and Dictation page 566

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
VOCABULARY:
member, save, rescue, trade, degree, mark, realize, consequence, rat, ambition
SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
I need to save money to buy a new car. 
I marked my misspell. 
Yes, I think that when a man murder's someone he really realizes what he is doing at the time and realizes the consequences of his actions. 
No, I haven't got an ambition.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7 book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数566-567


I'm a member of the basket ball club.
I need to save money to buy a new car.
His job is to rescue people.
Baker is a trade to get up early.
It's difficult to gain degree at university.
I marked my misspell.
The black bird flew round and round and came to rest on the back of the sheep.
The lives of great man have often been full of great difficulties.
Despite the pain in his arm, he kept on working, even though he was told to stop.
I do not wish to remind you of the fact that, if you are late again, I will have to inform your parents.
I read all about it in the daily paper.
There was a piece of wire tied round the brick, which cut his skin.
I am sorry, I have already thrown it away.


The pronunciation of ED in the past tense of regular verbs


Generally, when the Past Tense of a regular verb ends in the letters c-ch-k-p-ss- sh - or x before the letters - “ed” the final sound is pronounced -t. In the other words, the “ed” is only pronounced “id” after a “t” or a “d”. After all other letters, it is pronounced “t”. For example:


decided
depended
divided
ended
included
needed
consisted
corrected
counted
lasted
pointed
protected
tasted
repeated
waited
wanted



ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :