火曜日, 3月 05, 2013

Callan stage 6 page 537-541

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語desert 砂漠
dessert デザート
by the time, by this time
as well as
elder, eldest 家族に使う
though, although
let, rent, lease 貸す
 Rent has no fixed time period. Let is rented for a specific time period
fell - fall - fallen
such a ~, such ~ as ~
inexpensive
schoolboy
non-stop

Q: WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE IN THE DESERT ? Why not?
A: No, I wouldn't like to live in the desert. Because it's hard to live.

Q: CAN YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AS WELL AS YOU SPEAK YOUR OWN LANGUAGE ?
 A: No, I can't speak English as well as I speak my own language but I speak it well enough.

Q: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WORDS "OLDER" AND "ELDER"?
A: There is no real difference between the words "older" and "elder", except that generally, when speaking about people in the same family, we prefer to use the word "elder".

Q: ARE YOU THE ELDEST CHILD IN YOUR FAMILY?
A: Yes, I'm the eldest child in my family.

Q: WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE FOOTBALL IS SUCH A POPULAR GAME ?
A: I suppose football is such a popular game because it is a game that anyone can play with great pleasure without being good at it. It is a very inexpensive game. All that is needed is a ball. Consequently, it is a game played by every schoolboy in the world; rich and poor. And it is full of non-stop action.
レッスンで利用した教材callan stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数537-541

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :