日曜日, 3月 17, 2013

Callan Stage 6, vocabulary test no.6-23

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary: 
1. Fell 
2.Undercook 
3.Sick 
4.pity 
5.Wherever 
6.miss 
7.burn 
8.cruel 
9.rope 
10.judge 
11.widen 
12.ache 
13.rough 
14.charge 
15.Clear

sentence structure: 
1. If I fell from the top of a building, I would die. 
2. I can't eat the beaf that is undercook. 
3.When you're sick, It's better to go to bed early. 
4. We call the top of a house roof. 
5.When I watched the movie, I felt pity. 
6.I can go wherever I'd like to go. 
7. Don't miss it. 
8. Burning a piece of paper makes fire. 
9.I think he is a cruel man. 
10.The man who makes a crime must go to a court. 
11.We need a long rope to pull the rock. 
12 I hope I can get a fare judge in a court. 
13.The road should be widen. 
14. I don't like an ache. 
15.If the sea is rough, I might be sea sick. 
16.I can charge the battery here.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6,
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数vocabulary test no.6-23

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :