月曜日, 7月 01, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 120&121 on pages 657-659

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURES: 
  1. We generally end such a letter or email with the words "Yours faithfully" or "Kind regards" or "Best regards".
  2. Yes, if I order goods online but they don't arrive, I can cancel the order and get a refund.
  3. People go on strike because they want more money or better working conditions.
  4. A manager manages a business, or part of a business; that is, he makes important decisions about how the business operates.
  5. I think it's better to possess brains.
  6. Need I finish this work today?
  7. You needn't clean my room.
  8. No, I needn't look at my book to answer this question.
  9. No, he needn't help me to answer this question.
  10. If somebody says that they needn't have done something,it means that they did it, but it was, n fact, not necessary.

VOCABULARY WORDS: 
  • NEED
  • MODAL VERB 
GRAMMAR: 

*The verb need" can sometimes be used as a modal verb in questions and negative sentences (but not normally in positive sentences). 
*When talking about the past, if somebody says that they needn't have done something, it means that they did it, but it was, in fact, not necessary. For example, if a person says "I needn't have studied so hard, because the exam was really easy", it means that they study hard, but it wasn't necessary.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 657-659

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :