土曜日, 7月 27, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 126 we continue ''Stage 8 Exam: Yes/No Quiz'', item # 5-15

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-pretend
-sheep
-ship

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I went to the park near here to clean the place.
-There are many volunteers who cleaned the park this morning.
-We started to clean the park at 7:00 am.
-It took us 1 hour and a half to clean the entire park.
- I took my small cat to the vet clinic after cleaning the park.
-The veterinarian gave my cat some vaccine.
-The vaccine prevent my cat from diseases and illnesses.
-It's good to inject vaccines to the animals during their growth period.

STAGE 8 EXAM: YES - NO QUIZ:
5. No, it isn't wrong to say "When he has drunk his coffee, he will pay for it".
6. Yes, we can sometimes use the word "idle" with the meaning of "lazy''.
7. No, discussions aren't generally unpleasant experiences.
8. No, we can'T say " David's only got a Sister but Mary has three".
9. Yes, we can split wood with an ax.
10. Yes, I was conscious during the last lesson.
11. No, I'm not pretending to do this exam.
12. No, "so as to" doesn't mean the same as "etc".
13. No, people can't dress as they like on formal occasions.
14. No, you aren't spelling the word "sheep".
15. Yes, there's some difference in meaning between "I used to go to bed late" and "I am used to going to bed late".
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数last past of the pdf

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :