土曜日, 7月 20, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 126 on page 692 start with "ROW".

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
VOCABULARY:

row 
oar 
wish 
¡deal 
¡deal 
theoretical 
actual 
actually 

SENTENCE STRUCTURES:

The verb wish communicates the idea that we would like things to be different from the way they in fact are now, or were in the past. 
I'm the kind of person who think theoretical things are a waste of time and prefer to talk about the actual state of things. 
Yes, I wish I had met famous film star yesterday. 
Yes, I wish I was relaxing on a beach at the moment. 
No, I'm not relaxing on a beach at the moment 
レッスンで利用した教材CALLAN NEW EDITION STAGE 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数
692-694

The word wish communicates the idea that we would like things to be different from the way they in fact are now, or were in the past.
一つ前の時制を使う。

Maria wishes she spoke perfect English
(she doesn't speak perfect English).

Daniel wishes he had gone to the party last night
(he didn't go to the party)

I wish it wasn't raining
(it is raining).

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :