月曜日, 7月 08, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 123 on pages 673-674

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-note
-letter
-armour
-spread

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-It's very hot and humid today.
-Today's temperature here in my room is 29 degrees Celsius.
-I had my haircut yesterday.
-I went to hospital yesterday to donate blood.
-I used to donate blood every once or twice a year.
-My blood type is O+ and I'm a universal blood donor.
-Yesterday, the doctor was having a hard time to look for my blood nerve.
-I think I stayed there for more than 30 minutes.
-There are few people went there to donate their blood too.
-The banknotes of my country depend on the figures or amount of it.
-For example: 1000 yen is blue, 5000 yen is brown and 10,000 yen is green.
-Yes, women can normally sing higher notes than men can.
-Yes, each key on a piano keyboard play a different note.
-The difference between a note and a letter is that a note is normally shorter than a letter and less formal.
-Soldiers wore to protect themselves in battle.
-We can prevent a fire from spreading by making everything around it wet.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数673-674

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :