土曜日, 7月 20, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 126 on pages 694-695

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-veterinarian
-vet clinic
-check
-change
-log
-fireplace
-common sense
-bean 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I haven't eaten my dinner yet.
-Me and my wife will go to out to eat dinner in a Japanese restaurant.
-I like past and pizza in an Italian restaurant, but maybe we will go to a Japanese restaurant for tonight's dinner.
-Last few days ago, I took my cat to a vet clinic because he was sick.
-He vomits and he can't open his left eye.
-I took him to vet again and now he is fine.
-The veterinarian told me that maybe my cat wasn't able to cope with the heat of the summer.
-His body is not used to a high temperature.
-If I gave a shopkeeper £10 for something that cost £5 and he gave me only £4 change, I'd ask him to check the change and I'd ask for one more £1. 
-Yes, when I pay for something in a shop, I always check to see that they have given me the right change.
-On a cold winter's day, I'd prefer to sit in front of a modern gas fire.
-Common sense ¡s practical good sense which is not gained from any special studies.
-Common sense is more important in everyday life.
-Because common sense is the basic level of practical knowledge that we all need to help us live in a reasonable and safe way and it is very important for daily conversation in order to communicate people well.
-I'd reed a hammer if I wanted to hit a nail into a piece of wood.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数694-695

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :