金曜日, 7月 05, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 122 on pages 669-670

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-sensible 
-reasonable
-shopping centre
-balance 
-add up 

GRAMMAR AND EXPLANATION:
When we are thinking about a person's behaviour. the opposite of the word "stupid" is "sensible'. A sensible person behaves in a practical and reasonable manner. For example, it is sensible to look both ways before crossing a road, whereas it is stupid to cross a road without looking both ways. lt is sensible to save money for the future rather than spend all your money immediately. 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I've just got home.
-I'm sweating now because I go home by walking.
-I ate dinner in a company's restaurant.
-I will watch a concert early in the morning tomorrow.
-The concert will start at 4:00 am.
-My favorite female group will have a concert in England and it will be play live in cinema theater in Japan at the same time.
-The name of my favorite female group is ''Perfume''.
-Perfume composed of 3 women and they are very popular in Japan.
-Yes, it's important for teachers to be sensitive to their pupils' feelings.
-If we say that somebody is very sensitive to criticism we mean that they are easily hurt or offended by criticism.
-When we're speaking about a person's behaviour, the opposite of the word "stupid" is "sensible'.
-Yes, I'm sensible with money.
-No, it isn't sensible to run across the road without looking.
-Because we could be hit by a car.
-No, there isn't a big shopping centre in my town.
-You're balancing your pen on your finger.
-If I add up figures in an accounts book and find they don't balance, I must add them up again.
-If we had £100 between us, and I took £75 and gave the balance to you, I'd get £25.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数669-670

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :