土曜日, 7月 13, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 124 on page 683

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURES: 
  1. People often mention the weather, food etc. when they're telling you about a holiday they've just been on.
  2. If a friend buys me a drink in a bar, I just buy them a drink the next time.
  3. If I stayed at a hotel on holiday, I'd choose "half board.
  4. No, I don't know when my local football team play their next game.
  5. Yes, I keep an account of all the money I spend.
  6. If two people differ greatly in their opinions on a particular subject, they sometimes have an argument.
  7. Yes, l've had private English lessons.
  8. No, when I was a child. I didn't always like what I was given for my birthday.
  9. Some people prefer to use the relative pronoun "whom" instead of "who" with formal English, when the relative pronoun is not the subject of the verb that follows.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 683

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :