日曜日, 7月 21, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 126 on page 695 please start with ''BEAN''

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
VOCABULARY:

bean 

Idiom 27 :

cut corners = do something quickly and not as well as you could 

Revision Exercise 56 (Lessons 116 - 117):

Yes, beans are good for the health. 
Yes, I eat beans 
Yes, if I were caught red-handed stealing something, I'd declare myself innocent before the judge when I appeared in court for my trial. - No, if I were caught red-handed stealing something. I wouldn't declare myself innocent before the judge when I appeared in court for my trial. 
In writing, by upper case and lower case letters we mean capital letters and small letters. 
The difference between a transitive verb and an intransitive verb is that a transitive verb has an object, whereas an intransitive verb does not have an object. 
レッスンで利用した教材CALLAN NEW EDITION STAGE8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数
695

full of beans = full of life(energy)

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :