月曜日, 7月 29, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 126 we continue ''VOCABULARY TEST'', item # 14-28

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
14) fox 
15) wages 
16) steady 
17) leaf 
18) loaf 
19) shelf 
20) deck
21) greedy
22) search
23) support
24) declare
25) raise
26) stressful
27) knowledge
28) rail 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-It was raining today.
-When I left home going to the office it was raining.
-I went shopping yesterday.
-I bought a small blue bed made from cotton for my kitten.
-I only bought one bed because my other cat already have it.
-I also bought rain boots. 

VOCABULARY TEST:
14. Foxes are intelligent animal.
15. We get wages from our works.
16. Artist isn't a steady job.
17. Leaves fall from trees in autumn.
18. I can't eat a loaf of bread at once.
19. There are many things on the shelf.
20. There are growing plants on the deck.
21. A greedy man sometimes does a criminal.
22. I'm searching a book in the library.
23. I support the football team in my town.
24. I don't like to declare my dream in public.
25. If you have a question, please raise your hand.
26. If you are stressful, it's better to travel abroad.
27. We can get knowledge from books.
28. Trains run on rails.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数last part of the pdf

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :