火曜日, 9月 10, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 137 on pages 764-765

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
  • desire
  • ignore
  • upright 
  • lung 
  • organ
  • seldom
  • work out 

    SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
  • I had my breakfast at the pancake house with my wife last Sunday.
  • Pancakes are becoming popular.
  • Pancake house in Japan is increasing.
  • I went to the salon and had my haircut.
  • A similar word to "wish" is desire".
  • Yes, I have a great desire to travel around the world at some point in my life.
  • If I developed an ache in my lower back that would not go away, I'd go to the doctor.
  • The reason it's healthier to sit and walk upright rather than with one's head and shoulders bent forward is that the lungs and other organs of the body are not pressed against each other, and, with an upright back, the blood moves more freely in the body and the person feels less tired.
  • Another word for "rarely" is ''seldom''.
  • The difference between 'seldom" and "rarely" is that "seldom" is a more formal word than "rarely''.
  • No, it doesn't often rain in the south of Spain; it seldom rains in the south of Spain.
  • The answer is "a towel".
  • I'm working out a problem.
  • レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 9
    レッスンで利用した教材のページ数764-765

    ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
    ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
    にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

    0 件のコメント :