火曜日, 9月 24, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 138 on page 774 we continue ''REVISION EXERCISE 62'', item # 18-20 and Lesson 139 on page 775

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
  • rid 
  • get rid of
  • above all
  • sharp 
  • blunt 鈍い
  • sharpen
  • grind - ground - ground 
  • flour 
  • wheat 

    SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
  • I still have jet lag from my flight in Italy.
  • I came back here in Japan last Sunday.
  • I visited a lot of places.
  • I took plenty of pictures and videos.
  • We ate the most tasty and delicious Italian foods like pizzas and pasta.
  • We visited one of the biggest church in the world.
  • It's the ''Basilica di San Pietro in Vaticano'' in Rome.
  • I bought some souvenirs but, mostly are foods.
  • I will start my work tomorrow.
  • Yes, I also bought chocolates for my co-workers.
  • I already took my cats from the pet shop and brought them at home.
  • The best way to rid ourselves of someone who's causing us trouble is to ignore them.
  • If you told me to get rid of that pen, you'd expect me to throw it away.
  • I like other countries' food, but above all, I like Japanese food the most.


    REVISION EXERCISE 62:
    18. We have a path in a garden so that people don't walk on the grass or on the flowers.
    19. I think the best thing to do for a sore throat is to eat medicine candy for sore throat.
    20.No, it isn't the custom in my country for people to cross their fingers when they wish for something; instead, they put their hands together.
  • レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 9
    レッスンで利用した教材のページ数774-775

    ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
    ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
    にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

    0 件のコメント :