木曜日, 9月 12, 2013

Callan Stage 9 New Edition Lesson 138 page 768 start with "Is it possible to kill a man with one's bare hands; that is, without using a weapon of any kind?"

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY: 

•go back 
•come back 
•go in 
•come in 
•return 
•enter 
•descend 
•overcome 解決する
•go down 
•come down 
•case 
•barrister 弁護士

CALLAN/GRAMMAR : 


Sometimes it can be difficult to know when to use the verb "go back" and when to use "come back", or when to use "go in" and when to use "come in". Some students have a similar confusion with the words "bring" and "take". The problem exists because, with these verbs, the correct choice depends mainly on where the speaker is at the time. 

For example, if, at the time of speaking, I was at the school, I would say "After the lesson tomorrow, I'll go back home", whereas if I were at home, I would say 'After the lesson tomorrow, I'll come back home". 

If you really cannot decide which verb to use, one way to overcome the problem is to use the verb "return" instead of "go back" or 'come back", and the verb "enter" instead of "go in" or "come in". However, "return" and "enter" are quite formal words in English, so only do this if you feel you have to. 

SENTENCE STRUCTURES: 

•Yes, it's possible to kill a man with one's bare hands; that is,without using a weapon of kind. 
•When I go on holiday I take clothes with just the bare minimum with me. 
レッスンで利用した教材CALLAN NEW EDITION STAGE 9 
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数768-769 

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :