木曜日, 9月 26, 2013

New Callan Stage 9 Lesson 139 Page 778 - 780

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Grammar:
When we add the word "up" to a verb, it sometimes gives it the meaning of doing the action more completely. For example, the sentence "I broke the piece of wood" could mean that I broke it only once, but "I broke up the piece of wood" means that I broke it into many smaller pieces.

Vocabulary:

- do someone a favour
- Not at all
- You're welcome
- No problem
- That's all right
- lt's nothing
- Don't mention it
- up
- tear-tore-torn
- cheek
- cheeky 生意気な
- pile
- one on top of the other
- heap
- point
- freeze - froze - frozen
- Fahrenheit
- zero
- insect
- itch
- scratch
- scrape
Sentence Structure:

1. When we give something to someone or do someone a favour, and they say "Thank you", there are many ways in which we can reply. Some common expressions we can use are "That's all right", "That's OK", 'Not at all", 'It's nothing". "You're welcome, "Don't mention it", or "No problem".
2. When all the food is used up at home, I have to do the shopping.
3. lt's your cheek.
4. When I was a child, I sometimes a bit cheeky with them.
5. A heap is an untidy pile.
6. Yes, when I go to bed at night I sometimes leave my clothes in a heap on the floor instead of putting them away.
7. We use a pencil sharpener or knife to sharpen the point of a pencil.
8. The boiling point of water is 100 degrees centigrade or 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Water freezes at nought (or zero) degrees centigrade, or 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. The freezing point of water falls if salt is added to it.
レッスンで利用した教材New Callan Stage 9
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数Page 778 - 780

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :