日曜日, 9月 08, 2013

Callan Stage 9 New Edition Lesson 136 page 760

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
VOCABULARY:

-zoo
-cage
-monkey
-ape
-closely
SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-Q:Which are more closely related to humans: apes or monkeys?
-A:Apes are more closely related to humans than monkeys.
-Q:Extend your arms towards the ceiling, please. What are you doing?
-A:I'm extending my arm towards the ceiling.
-Q:When did the United States of America become independent from Britain?
-A:The United States of America became independent from Britain on the 4th of July, 1776.
-Q:When you were a young child, were you completely dependent on your parents for everything?
-A:Yes, when I was a young child, I was completely dependent on my parents for everything.
-Q:Why is it important to be punctual when you have an appointment with your doctor or dentist?
-A:lt's important to be punctual when you have an appointment with your doctor or dentist because they might not be able to see you if you arrive late.
-Q:What does the verb "wish" communicate?
-A:The verb "wish" communicates the idea that we would like things to be different from the way they in fact are now, or were in the past.
-Q:Do you wish you were relaxing on a beach at the moment?
-A:Yes, I wish I was relaxing on a beach at the moment.
Idiom 37
-snap decision = a quick decision - fast, like the snap of one's fingers
-e.g. There wasn't time to think carefury; I had to make a snap decision.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 9 pdf
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数760

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :